- Health – The continual practice of adding to ones wellbeing by providing the body with all of its requirements for life.
- Community – The development of a core group of individuals that are striving for an extraordinary life and believe every human being is designed to be extraordinary.
- Respect – Everyone is expected be respectful of other members of the Community, whether or not present at the box. All members shall comply with coaching staff instructions.
- Integrity – Each individual will conduct themselves in accordance with the values and mission of Apple Valley CrossFit.
- Motivation – We seek to inspire each individual to achieve goals they never thought possible.
- Accountability – Every individual is responsible for their own actions and will be held accountable as such.
- Leadership – Through educated, quality coaching staff we look to instill self-confidence in all of our members.
*Schedule and membership fees are subject to change.
Cancellations – Once membership commitment has been satisfied, membership can be canceled without penalty. Cancellation before commitment has been satisfied are subject to fees.
Privacy– All information collected is kept confidential.
Memberships can be put on hold for up to 2 months due to injury.